Monday 5 August 2013

Summer in Rome



Rome in August is really really warm but occasionally, I venture out and take a few photos.
The whimsical Villa Torlonia....


I have always loved Via Margutta...




And Palazzo Spada....


My street....


And near my street, Ponte Sant'Angelo....


I love my new apartment even though it does not have air conditioning. I spend a lot of time indoors working with the fan blasting on me. In fall I will perhaps get more use from the rooftop terrace , but for now it is inviting only after sunset....





4 comments:

Trekcapri said...

Hi Sandra, your new apartment location looks wonderful. And the view from your rooftop terrace is amazing. I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.

Thank you so much for sharing your photos and a glimpse into your wonderful new life in Rome.

sandrac said...

Hi Kathy, it's nice to hear from you! I am enjoying the new apartment AND summer in Rome very much! Hope you're having a great summer as well.

karen said...

The summer light in your photos is just beautiful :)

Annie said...

Great photos! So glad the new apt. is working out.